Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Wedding....

Amanda was beautiful. She is a jewel because she is so lovely inside and out. I am so proud of who my youngest sister has become in wisdom and godliness. She is very smart and driven but so desirous of following God's plan for her life. Amanda, I am so confident that you are that path! I love you and it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding.




Up next, the reception! Oh, and by the way, God was gracious and allowed me to not be "the big flub". Chrisy Nockels I am not (Amanda goes to her church!!), but it was so much fun to sing her song 'Captivate Us'.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely wedding. And, Jennifer, your dress was GORGEOUS! You look stunning! I'm glad the solo went well too.

liesel said...

You are glowing Jennifer. I am talking to you right now as I am writing this comment....I am a multitasker.

laurenbusbee said...

Jennifer, you look gorgeous! Maybe we all need to move to Arkansas! We love and miss you guys. It's always a treat to catch up on the blog and see your smiling faces!

Love,
Lauren