Monday, October 13, 2008

The Rehearsal

This is my Dad and all four of his kids (Carolyn, Me, Amanda & John) which means that Sean & Amanda's rehearsal was really a reunion of historic proportions. The last time we were all together at the same place and time was 14 years ago! I got to meet Carolyn's husband, James, and my niece, Anna, for the very first time (they live in New Zealand) and they're a blessed addition to the family. Wish they lived here.

The kids had a blast together at the rehearsal dinner at Sean's parents' home, running around the pool and playing out by the lake. Bragging announcement: I have the sweetest, smartest, most adorable nephew and nieces! From left to right: Anna, and Emily & Cole (John & Suzie's kids). Joshua caught lots of lizards for them, which was really of no interest to them, and he also didn't hesitate in leading the way to getting soaked, fully clothed.

Brother-bonding time between James, Dad, Greg and John. Where's my picture of the girls?!? That's the casualty of always being the photographer, I guess!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I agree. I think those childrem are indeed the cutest, smartest, more lovable children I know.
Mom

Juls said...

I agree:)

Anonymous said...

You can tell alot about these folks' personalities in these pictures. How funny!