Thursday, October 16, 2008

....And The Reception

The bride and groom....

....and the father of the bride.

The sunset at the reception hall was absolutely gorgeous.

Funny story. You see the practically empty wine glasses in the foreground? As soon as we were seated, a very thirsty Joshua and Cole immediately downed them both -- and asked us for another!! Rest assured, we're all model parents and decided one was enough and gave them water. I'll tell ya though, those boys were dancin' fools out on the floor that night! Once again, where's my picture? I've definitely kicked myself over missing that one.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

liesel said...

Is that true? Looks like a jolly time was had by all, and I mean ALL.

kirsten said...

A beautiful bride and Jen, you look beautiful too! For some reason your pictures remind me of your wedding...and how pretty you looked. You haven't changed a bit!

Anonymous said...

that is very funny. i can not believe how grown-up Joshua looks and so good looking. I have to say, I always thought you were pretty Jennifer but in these recent pictures you look HOT!

Amy Wages said...

Hey, Jen! I've enjoyed all of these pictures. You do look beautiful in them and I miss you!