Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goodbye

Joshua's face says it ALL right here! Thankfully, we got to gradually say goodbye to everyone else to this point but, bless his heart, just moments after this was our final goodbye to the cousins and a parting of the ways toward home. He and Cole had been best buds all week long and who wants to end that? You'd never know that just a few years ago Josh threw a train at Cole and gashed his head wide open. Oh yes. No events like that this time, though, which made the oncoming breakdown of tears that much more heartbreaking. I understand, honey.

I understand this, too. We were a satisfied exhausted by the end of our trip and happy to be home. I hear the collective sigh of agreement that you're happy we're done too. Thanks for essentially letting me trap you in my living room for the 2-hour slideshow presentation of 'My Vacation'. You can go home now!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to go home. I want more pictures. I am having such a wonderful time re-living your trip to Florida. Are you sure there isn't anything else......?
Love you,
Mom

liesel said...

I'll watch your vacation slideshow anytime! Especially if it has pictures of Josh in it! Put a video of the drunken wedding dance next time!

kirsten said...

I loved the "Banks Vacation Slide show"!!!!!

kirsten said...

I loved the Banks Family Vacation Slide show !!!!!!