Monday, May 12, 2008


My Mother's Day was different this year. We were used to spending it just the 3 of us but since we moved, we also got to be with Greg's mom this time. In classic mother form, the time spent with her was all she needed. In my heart, I was in a dual universe that also included a day with my own special mother in faroff Orlando. Shelley and Nancy, you two are irreplacable and so appreciated!

As I opened the door of my bedroom Sunday morning, my boys yelled at me to get back in bed! Ok, I quickly obeyed. After catching up on a few pages of my Southern Living magazine I was suprised with a sweet tray of breakfast and thoughtfulness, complete with fresh-cut roses and a homemade card! I did hear that my original card was going to be decorated with speedometers and RPM meters but my intuitive husband redirected that idea.

After a perfect day like this you would think there could nothing more, BUT, stayed tuned....!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

liesel said...

HA HA that's funny. A mother's day card decorated with speedometers. Too funny. I think he should have let him. :)