Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Like Father Like Son


Uncle Brad and Aunt Kristin know their nephew Joshua pretty darn well. For his birthday they gave him a gift bag full of cleaning supplies - yes, cleaning supplies. Why? Well, I guess the picture explains it. How many times has Daddy been out spiffing up the Camaro while Josh is just left with a thing of Windex for HIS ride? Now he has the deluxe 'spit & shine' package all to himself. I can't wait to get a shot soon of both of them at work. It's something I'll never quite understand but I sure do love them!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Wages said...

if he's like his father he'll turn out great! :)

liesel said...

That's cute Jennifer. He's a one-of-a-kind.

Anonymous said...

great so when is Josh going to wash your car

Anonymous said...

I can't wait 'till josh can park that bad boy next to me at a show. If he's got his dad's talent, he'll likely beat me! You guys look great, we really miss ya. Keep the pages rollin' Jen. Joe M.