Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Girls


This is Charissa and Kirsten, the ones that visited yesterday and today. We've had a faithful friendship since college and they are very special to me. I knew them before their husbands did and before they had any of the NINE children they have between the two of them! Yes, those husbands kept those kids so they could come enjoy a girls "weekend". Charissa just adopted Ava, their newest daughter from Ukraine, with Downs Syndrome. When I'm smarter I'll have her blog available to look at so you can be as blessed as I have been to watch their family adventures. Both of these girls are from Tulsa but Kirsten and her family are about to move to Seattle Stinkin' Washington! I finally get to where we're an easy drive from each other and they pick up and move to the Canadian border! Because of this tragedy, Kirsten has promised to start her own blog when they arrive at their new home so I can have fun with hers too. You want to hear something funny? The three of us went to one restaurant last night and then this one today but we got the same waiter at both places. (???) Some people do all the working while the others of us just do all the eating...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kirsten said...

Miss you already! Thanks for the big fun and lots of laughter!
Hugs, Kirsten.

Tami said...

Hey, Jennifer. I saw your post on Ashley A's site and thought I'd drop in to check yours out.

We are still missing y'all. I hope all is well. We have some friends out your way now -- Check out "The Bergs" link on my site.

Love ya,
Tami Beauchamp