Saturday, May 31, 2008

Babysitting


Have I mentioned yet how much I'm enjoying being a local aunt? I have 3 other precious nieces but they live hundreds of miles away (one as far as New Zealand). One of the benefits of being around is I get to bug Kristin every other day to see if she needs anything, like relief from holding Olivia all the time. This kind of sacrificial volunteering pays off because yesterday I got to babysit for the second time! We tell secrets, I tell her jokes and she has explosions in her diaper, which Joshua thinks is her joke. We have a great time together! She's a sweetie -- I love her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

liesel said...

I'm jealous.

Tami said...

Aw, babies are so sweet. Ashley A was in class with Caroline today. She's already "so small" to me. It happens fast!

The ceremony was in Millington. We were in New England during the real graduation. We definitely would have given you a shout out had we been so close. We miss y'all lots. I can't believe how big Josh is -- Time flies.