Monday, May 19, 2008

The Banks Cottage


It occurred to me that our blog is called "The Banks Cottage" but we had no picture of it - so here it is! It's such a nice day that we want to be outside even if the allergies are killing us. We've been out alot lately, getting the yard how we want it. The backyard had no landscaping whatsoever, just wall-to wall grass, so that's where we've started (and I do mean started - this is going to take awhile). Don't you love before and after photos? They fascinate me, whatever they are - room remodels, hair & makeup, weight-loss accomplishments, renovated town squares, LiLo out of rehab - you name it. If its an improvement, I like it! And, whereas, I don't expect 'Cottage Living' to come do a photo shoot for their magazine, I do have a couple of before & afters of our landscaping attempts. Behold: Phase I!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer what an adorable house! I love the before and after pictures. Also, the rest of your pictures are all really cute too- I can't believe how many friends Josh has made in the neighborhood! I am glad you have a blog- I feel like I just learned a lot about you. Perhaps if I talked about myself less on the phone I would have known all of these things...
I love you!
Amanda

Ashley said...

Oh, your house is too cute....very cottage like! I love the new flowers too! Awww, I miss my flower boxes!