Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We joined up with neighbor friends Nathan and Connor for our tour around the block last night. This neighborhood is full of cute kids! I'm so glad we're still not too old for dressing up because I love that community feeling of all the families being out together. I also love the wink in the above picture. Joshua explained to me that you always see old west sheriffs winking. (?)

We had a rookie trick-or-treater with us last night, too! I'm afraid Kierstin was all for the excitement until she learned she wasn't Iron Man.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
That cute little pumpkin sure is a keeper!
Mom

kirsten said...

cute kids! how observant Josh is about old westerns where the cowboy always winks...i think he's right