Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I recently asked some friends for their opinion on the appropriate time to start decorating for Christmas. They were pretty decisive that it should be the Saturday after Thanksgiving (at 0900, meet you in the attic?). That sounded good. After all, I'm new around here and I wouldn't want to not fit in, so I've been very busy the last few days preparing for Thanksgiving.
 

 

 

 

Truth is, Joshua carried a large electoral vote on this one, and you can only watch a little one jump up and down and beg you to get those lights out so much before it becomes infectious, you know? Really ladies, I had nothing to do with it. Really.

By the way, can you tell which room I didn't do?
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I have done my "thanksgiving" decorating too!!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

i have done my "thanksgiving" decorating too !!

Amy Wages said...

That's my girl...I know you're always ready to decorate for Thanksgiving a little early! :)

Marlita said...

Very cute house! You have a way with decorating.

The Urbans said...

I still laugh when I think of that grumpy guy who didn't want to sell us a Christmas tree before Thanksgiving. Remember?

kirsten said...

Beautiful!!!! I miss your house! It reminded me of a trip Charissa and I made, many months ago, That was good fun, good laughter, good coffee, and excellent company!

Anonymous said...

Your home looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to decorating tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I want Joshua to decorate my room too. I love the lights "hanging in mid air"!!!Love, Grammy