Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good News, Bad News

 

Well, for all of you that remember my car dilemma, the good news is that Greg bought a HONDA!! It was a suprise for me, a pleasant one, and that was after teasing that he had brought home a Mercedes. Not a funny joke when I call and say "I'm on my way home. What have you guys been up to?" There were tears, in fact. So, yes, I have enjoyed driving around indiscreetly and thriftfully.

Bad news: I've already wrecked it. Didn't pull it into the garage far enough and when we closed the door it perfectly sliced up the rear fender. And that's why I don't drive a Mercedes!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now let me see if I understand this correctly. When dad's car in the garage there is a tennis ball dangling from a string that touches the windshield to avoid such problems; but when momma's car in the garage whatttttttt!!!
Do I need to come out there and talk to that boy? PS/ your garage door should retract when it strikes an object. (safety thing)
Pop

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Have you driven it over one of those concrete parking lot barriers yet? Or tried to squeeze in between a telephone pole and another parked car?
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your new family photo.
Mom

kirsten said...

Oohhh, I'm so sorry!
For some reason I'm feeling very sorry for Greg, was this very painful for him????

jennifer... said...

There was a long sigh, 30 seconds of silence and then, "ok."  Of course its getting fixed tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that does look painful!!

Juls said...

Wow! Love the car...no matter the damage. Isn't it better the garage door hit the car and not the kid? Besides, according to Jennifer of the old days...isn't that why cars are made of metal, to protect us when we hit things?!?!?!
Love ya,
Juls