Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Great Tag!

Don't you just love the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your picture files? I do! I was tagged my Ashley A. to post and tell about it, then to tag 4 more friends to do the same. So here it is:

 


Don't ask. This was not in college, in fact, it was taken just last year. Suffice it to say I have NEVER needed alcohol! I will tell you that three of my favorite people are in this picture - Amy, Ashley (the one who tagged me), and Morgan (hidden behind the banister). This picture made me laugh and then hurt. I miss y'all so much. I need entire posts to tell more about you. Hmmm...

I now tag Julie, Charissa, Kirsten and Marlita. Can't wait to see your 4ths!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

liesel said...

I'll play along, but I don't think you'll find my 4th picture in my 4th album all that exciting. Now if you had said my FIFTH photo in my FIFTH album. That would have been something to talk about.

jennifer... said...

Ok, then, 5th it is.

Amy Wages said...

Oh, Jennifer! That was such a great picture to get to share! I don't know if I want to laugh or cry though. A secret night with a secret mission. I love my silly-time friends!

Morgan said...

Hi girl. I loved to read that I was one of you favorites. That was so much fun. My first night without Parks...and I did it! I miss you all so much.