Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yet More Memories

I wouldn't have thought to put this one on had not Charissa reminded me of it. Thanks! This is me and Charissa (right) with Angel, another one of our 'Jenks House' roommates on a spontaneous trip to Steal Your Dollar City. I'm so glad we were silly enough to get this tin picture done! I'm laughing even now. And we were so mad at Angel for smiling! Everyone knows that NOone smiled back then! Maybe that's why my gun is aimed the way it is. Just kidding, Angel! There's far more in the memory pot where these girls come from. I'm mischieviously laughing all the while I'm typing here...oh, the things I could post about the Jenks House!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Juls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juls said...

How about the time you and Charissa came down to FL for a quick trip. On one evening she dozed off and woke up asking "how long was I asleep", only to answer herself seconds later by stating, "it couldn't have been for too long, my mouth still tastes like toothpaste!"...hehehe

liesel said...

Julie, I do not remember the comment about the toothpaste, I must have the condition I read about on the news recently called "mom-nesia".

Hey, was this photo taken before or after that wonderful dinner of spaghetti with red sauce?