Friday, June 6, 2008

Feathered Friends


We are expecting! We have been getting into bird-watching around here because, well, you just can't help it. They're all up near the house all the time doing the funniest things - especially now in nesting season. My friend Lorri has been helping me learn different birds and how to attract them. She even gave me a handmade birdhouse. We've had alot of tire-kickers for the birdhouse (no lease agreement yet) but it turns out all you need is a covered porch. That, and a tolerance for bird mess at your front door. This could be the deterrent we've been needing for those door-to-door solicitors (neighbors come through the garage way, you know). I'll keep you updated on our little situation. I wonder if they need bird birthing classes...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

liesel said...

You're hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I have a bird in my grill... JM.