Sunday, June 22, 2008

Silver Dollar City


Like I mentioned before, my family explored outside of Disney when I was growing up and Silver Dollar City was one of those great places we discovered. If you've never been, consider it. It's clean, beautiful, SO fun, and a little less cheesy than the rest of Branson. We finally did a summer trip there on Saturday and learned something I've been getting real curious about lately. Yes, Joshua HAS grown sharply in the last few months. How do I know? Because he's officially tall enough for the scary rides now! He's so funny to watch. While grown men (i.e., Daddy) are at least a little terrorized by the insane dips and swings of that stuff, Joshua's affect remains flat, unimpressed, ho hum. You only know how he really feels about it after he's gotten off and is jumping up and down wanting to go again. I have a different SDC memory that I plan to blog about soon...Mom, hang on, you're about to be front and center!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

liesel said...

I hope it doesn't involve 3 girls dressed up in cowboy hats on a tin picture. :)

We love SDC too. We are planning on going soon.

kirsten said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love Silver Dollar City. Always have. Always will. Especially at Christmas time! (Even if you did talk me into going on a terrifying roller coaster!!!)
Love, Mom

Ashley said...

Oh! I love the hair!!! It is so Katie Holmes like!! HA!! Love ya!