Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SDC Memories

This is my Mom. She came to visit us this last Chrismastime and we took her to Silver Dollar City because the lights are super-amazing. She knows this. She was really looking forward to the spectacle. What she didn't know about was the new roller-coaster built since she had been there last. She got off the "old" one (mild by today's standards) and said "That was great! I'm done now." Greg and I said "Oh no you're not!" I drug her down to the new one and convinced her it wasn't too bad -- really fun, actually! Just one or two loops, I'm pretty sure. She asked several times in line, "Just a couple loops, right?" I was certain. Well...after 5 loops and many terrified screams, she announced to me, "That was exciting. DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN." The truth is, if I ever get the chance again, I'm afraid I will. I laughed so hard! She was more fun than the ride itself!

I love you Mom! You're a good sport!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marlita said...

That's sweet Jennifer, I wish my mom were closer so we could do fun things like that with her. Way to make memories!

Marlita said...

That last comment was from Marlita, sorry.

Anonymous said...

I love you too Jen, but if you are going to get me on a "fun" roller coaster again, it will involve some serious negotiations which will include food (probably chocolate) and lots of money!!
Love,
Mom