Friday, March 20, 2009

Pocket Treasures

I recently read on my friend Ashley's blog about what she found in her little girls pockets while doing laundry and I thought, "What a great posting idea"! It's always a great mystery what I'll find and, as a matter of fact, the very next day, these are the items I pulled out of just one pocket of Joshua's:

 

He told me I could throw out the coffee beans but he really needed everything else.

And he's not the only one I have around here....

 

After getting permanent chapstick oilings, tears in material, and occasionally going over budget over 'mystery' items, I've learned the hard way to make sure I always inspect Greg's pockets too!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the coffee beans...was he trying to ward off some sort of creatures.

Juls

Ashley said...

Very cute!! Was he thininking of grinding his own coffee??? That is hilarious! Love ya!

liesel said...

So that's where my rock climbing clip thingies went!

kirsten said...

A very good idea for a post!! Wish I had checked Noah's pocket before I washed his phone:(

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what he was planning on doing with everything else in his pockets, or was he holding on to it all "just in case" he needed to use it to repair something around the house - like his go-cart?
Grammy

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how grown up Josh looks, even since the wedding! I miss you guys!
Lots of love
Amanda