Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting The Tree


It's been the tradition since our first year of marriage to get a live tree. A tighter Christmas might mean that the tree's a foot shorter this year but it didn't matter. How could it when it was actually snowing outside!

 

The 3 of us spent the day decorating the tree, eating some Chicago-style pizza, baking cookies, and, when night fell, we snuggled together to stare at our tree and watch "It's A Wonderful Life". I love that movie. I've been watching it every year since I was 12 but I still tear up at the end. I want to be friends with George & Mary Bailey and have Joshua marry ZuZu.

By the way, it ended up snowing all day and through the night. By December 1st, we had a blanket of white everywhere! No picture, though. Memory was full.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your Red Lobster tree topper!

Amy Wages said...

Joshua is supposed to marry Evie...

Morgan said...

Can I come live with you? Y'all are all warm and fuzzy and cottagey. Oh, and I know Joshua is supposed to marry Evie, but Parker is pretty cute these days...

kirsten said...

I was hoping for Josh or Jude to marry Annie-Grace?!?