Friday, December 5, 2008

Ornament Tag, Part 2

 

My friend Lorri made this for me and I have no idea how she did it.

 

Joshua and Grammy (my mom) painted this and some others together. And he was 6 -- just like me!

 

My friend, Tempelle, and I went shopping one day for the perfect pair of black shoes and never found them. She, however, found one in the way of an ornament for me! I laugh whenever I see this and still wish I could find those shoes...

 

My friend, Amy, made this for me -- it's one of my favorite verses. She could have very easily made this in her own honor as she is such a wise woman! And very creative!

Lorri, Tempelle, Amy -- you are very missed this year. Thank you for giving me an endearing way to remember you every Christmas.

Mom -- thank you for giving me simple traditions that make little things huge. See you in a couple weeks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I love you so and I am glad to see you are carrying on some of our sentimental family traditions. I am also thankful for all of your wonderful friends.
Love,
Mom