Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Friends


I am happy to announce, and many of you will be relieved to know, that I am not entirely friendless anymore. It's been almost a year since we moved here and I now actually have girls that I do lunch and have girls' night out and go to cookouts with (as we did tonight). This is a big deal for me because, as so many of you know, I am SUCH a girlfriend girl! So let me introduce you these great girls. Next to me is Shannon, then Kristen, then Christy. They're faithful Moms and wives, funny, smart and loving Jesus. My kinda buds! Oh, and they like to run too, which I'm happy not to do.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Juls said...

Glad to hear it Jen...I knew you would make friends quick. Just don't tell them you pick your nose in your sleep...oops!
:)Juls

Anonymous said...

Juls,
Finding a kindred spirit can be a long and arduous process. You are one fortunate girl - you have friends scattered across the continental United States!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Sorry, I called you Juls in my last comment. A result of just reading Julie's comments before leaving my own! I love you both!!Mom

Anonymous said...

Jen, I remember the "AWESOME GRUESOME FEARSOME TWOSOME", so what are you going to call this bunch?

Anonymous said...

we are so fortunate to be blessed by your move to NWA!

liesel said...

I'm jealous! Wish I were in that photo!

mundayseven said...

Hey Jennifer, It is good to be able to keep up with you. I am so glad you have developed some good girlfriends. What a blessing you will be to them! Waverly

kirsten said...

Just go for a run.....you'll get hooked!