Monday, December 20, 2010

Days 2 & 3

Well, my camera didn't come with me on Day 2 but it was still special. Last night we went to our friends home for dinner where Joshua got to play with his buddy and we got to play with ours. Don't you love it when the hours seem like minutes?

Day 3 was consumed with something Josh has been looking forward to for WEEKS. Today, we made cut-out cookies! This is really an event that belongs to Grammy but we're not able to be with her this year so I did it in her honor. Mom, you can check out the finished product and let us know if you approve! We missed you!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie an d the kids are coming over to do cookies on Tuesday! Hope they look as good as ours. Aunt B

Anonymous said...

Jen and Josh,
The cookies are beautiful. I couldn't have done better myself. I miss being with you all for Christmas. Next year, it's a sure thing.
Love,
Grammy