Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Table of Blessings

 

This year I asked each person coming to our home to tell me something they were thankful for and give me a scripture that meant something to them. That special information became the centerpieces for our tables. I had so much fun scripting it and putting it all together! The gamut of thankful things ran from family health to Tinkerbell (my 2-year-old niece).:)

I am thankful for a family that loves God and so readily has something good to share. And to the rest of my family literally scattered across the world -- you are loved and missed! You would have had some treasures to share as well. Wish you were here...

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely table; lovely daughter; lovely family. We serve a lovely God.
Mom
xxoo