Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Here It Comes...

 

I snapped this picture about a week before Halloween. Those of us standing around were shaking our heads and talking about how ridiculous it was to start the Christmas commercialization already. Yep. Uh-huh. The secret, though...

...is that I really like it! I was way ahead of these guys, actually. I was told by the bigger person in our house not to get our own decor out but I really want to. I've been listening to Nat King Cole on the sly. I have a few gifts that Santa has already entrusted me with. I bought a pretty, festive sweater in case anyone wants to invite me to an early party. I've been wearing my pj pants with ornaments on them. I've got it bad.

The downside to this is that by December 1st, I'm done.

For now, though, you can shake your head at me, tell me my pumpkins are still on the front porch, and remind me its not even Thanksgiving. SO ridiculous! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!
Mom

Ashley said...

i agree with you! I am ready to put it all up and enjoy it as long as I can!