Saturday, February 21, 2009

Music In The Cottage

I really enjoy the blogs I read that have their own little soundtrack. Morgan's makes me want to walk down Beale Street and bounce on into B.B. King's, Ashley's sings with alot of 'Sugar & Spice' flavoring, Laurie's reminds me of when she used to make homemade dog biscuits for Henley....etc., etc. It's like a little extra layer of happy on your already delicious content!

I'm hurting for a way to say that I've added some music. Enjoy! (Or just turn it down).

7 comments:

liesel said...

I remember Laurie's homemade dog biscuits. I'm so impressed, you'll have to teach me how you did that!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I love the music.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ohh, nice choice

Anonymous said...

Jen, you've turned into such a tech geek!

lol
pop

tucker belton said...

well now you know, but i don't update it to offten, we all love you here in b-ville,

kirsten said...

very pretty voice...is this the singer you told Charissa and I about when we came to visit??
oh, that was a fun weekend!

Morgan said...

Ooh, I love that you think my site is jazzy and bluesy! It is cool that my name made it to you blog, too!!