Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Go Cards!

We just wrapped up another year of baseball and, I'm tellin' ya, it just keeps getting more and more fun! You wouldn't believe 8&9-year-olds could be so amazing. I saw a triple play by these guys that I've never seen in the big boy arena. There's still quite a bit of yawning in the outfield where Joshua mostly is, but at bat -- wow -- he's an ox! Solid and consistent and never nervous (unlike his mother).

We've put the bag we couldn't live without away for now and hung the uniform up, but the talk is big and the hopes are high for next year. Until then, some parting shots...

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it - wish I could be there to be a part of all the fun. What's next... swimming and ice cream?
ILY, Mom

kirsten said...

Cute family picture!
I just realized I forgot your birthday....happy belated! Some friend, huh....