Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Posers

On our quicker return home from Georgia, we made one last stop -- and that was at our good friends, the Wages. Amy surprised me by inviting some of my sweet friends from yonder when...

 

Now I agree that they are cute girls, but I am glad that we came to our senses and got over the serious pose. Anyone can stand next to each other and smile (and most do, I'm afraid). But not everyone has a cute little blonde 2-year-old setting the pace with her tongue stuck out. That IS my Ainsley Elizabeth! She drew me lots of pretty pictures while I was there. What I WISH I had was a shot of big sister, Evie, snuggled up in my lap...oh, I was lovin' that! Rumor has it that she only does that with Mom, Dad, and grandparents. Lucky me!

 

And back to good posing, shortly after arriving home, my Bible Thumpers got together at Shannon's again for her scrumptious Christmas luncheon. She is so awesome and we have so much fun! That considered, it once again didn't make much sense to stand and smile...

 


I love those girls.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kirsten said...

So glad your back!! I've missed your blogging!

Amy Wages said...

she takes after her auntie jen :)

Ashley said...

so fun!!! I miss you...come back soon!