Monday, January 19, 2009

Can You Tell The Difference?

The fellas in my house are way into cars -- 1st generation Camaros, to be exact. I think it's interesting what I find on my camera sometimes. Scrolling: Christmas morning, an outing with friends, a scenic view,....a car tire. Hmmm, I don't remember taking that. The big one photographs for emailing purposes; the little one....well, it's what Daddy does isn't it?

So, can you tell who took what and which Camaro belongs to whom?

 

 

Have I mentioned that I love those two? The photographers, of course, not the cars.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that blue car have a 250 cid
6 cylinder in it?

The Urbans said...

I think you need a girl!

kirsten said...

Should I still be laughing @ God's little gift of giving you a guy who loves cars...those men, they grow on ya! :)

Ashley said...

does the blue one have big fatties???

jennifer... said...

HA!  I can't believe you remember that!!